Sunday, May 20, 2012

Magic Recipe 1: Choc Balls To Soothe The Nasty Soul.

My friend taught me Jacqui Menard (Super Writer) taught me this awesome recipe.
I rewrote this recipe with some creative experimental word play on a day of nastiness.
It soothes the soul that is feeling nasty.


1 cup of Gentle Walnuts
1 & 1/2 cups of No Pressure Dates
8 table spoons of Hot Creative Care Cocoa

1/4 to 1/2 cup of Soothing Restful Water.

Place all ingredients into food processor to blend. The adjust texture by adding cocoa powder or taking away water.

Roll balls to balance.

Freeze for about an hour to allow the magic to set.


If you feel adventurous make funny shapes, with cut ice cube or cupcake trays.

If you are feeling lazy eat, freeze it at a happy temperature and eat from bowl.


Indulge till you feel loved.


Decode recipe for best results.


The chocolate balls soothed the part of me that felt not good enough to be.





No comments:

Post a Comment