Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Ordinarily Awesome



I contemplating many things lately.

Well I don't seem to stop doing that.

But specifically, I have been contemplating on how to redo this blog and thinking of ways to refocus in my mission. 

Starting this journey, was a hilarious one. In my world then at 18ish of age, there was no other career that I wanted to be. 

I wanted to be a cartoonist. 

Then there was terror from blood tribe aka family. You know what they say, "There's no money in that! You are going to starve in the streets." or sometimes "You'd have to be really really good to do that."

With a whole other host of things that contributed to me being depressed and feeling hopeless, I enrolled myself to the kingdom of self-help, to get help to untie this icky sticky state. 

Then I got to know about being a Healer and a Coach, got trained, and forgot all about drawing. 

Simply because it is O-R-D-I-N-A-R-Y.

How silly, to give up what I do naturally just because it was ordinary?

Can you relate? 

What if being ordinary is awesome. 

Here are some benefits of being ordinary when your being you:
  1. Sustainability: You don't have to constantly puff yourself to the point of burnt out.
  2. Authenticity: There's no need to pretend what your not.
  3. Real Peeps: Only those who resonate will stay, the rest will grow webs and fall into a deep sleep.  
  4. Permission to Relax: You start to show others that it is okay to just be who they are. 
The reality is no one is perfect, if you hang with your heroes you realize their humanity is their divinity. It's so paradoxical, yet sense making. 

What's better is that we are our heroes.

We're just a thought a way from that realization.

What would you do if you realize what is ordinary about you is awesome? 

I am excited to see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment